ITS ALL OR NOTHING ON THE FINAL ISSUE OF THE LAST RONIN
450 print run on each cover.
300 sets available.
NOW OFFERING MINOR WEAR / DAMAGED COPIES
MINOR WEAR / DAMAGE varies - but they truly are MINOR imperfections - This is a deal at 50% off a set!
NO RETURNS / REFUNDS on MINOR WEAR / DAMAGE orders.
*COLLECTORS BOX UPGRADE!*
Each collectors box upgraded set comes shipped snuggly, not only within the LAST RONIN 5 exclusive printed BISHART BOOKSHELF BOX, but also inside ANOTHER , heavy duty brown shipper - so both your COMICS, and your COLLECTOR BOX ship safe and securely, damage free.
*NOTE - Upgrade not available on any Kevin, or CGC options since those books won't be shipping directly from us to you. BUT, you can grab a BISHART BOOKSHELF BOX separately HERE!
Fees and additional info:
* SIGNED & SKETCHED options.
- Option selected applies to ALL 5 BOOKS IN SET. For example, if you choose Signed & Sketched by Ben, he's signing and sketching on ALL 5 books. That's 5 signatures, and 5 sketches.
COLLECTORS BOXES come with a BONUS SIGNATURE or SKETCH - Depending on what you chose to get on your books.
* CGC fee (customer account) $10 per book.
- Only select this option if you have your own CGC account! Please email us w/ your CGC account number at email@example.com. CGC will bill you directly for grading fees and shipping. Books ship directly from CGC to you.
* CGC fee (BISHART account) $60 per book.
- This option sends the books under our CGC account. This price includes all grading and shipping fees. CGC is experiencing delays so if you choose this add on it will be a bit of a wait! They are estimating around 200 working days for turnaround. Books ship to us from CGC, then to you.
*Ben & Kevin Sign & Sketch add on: $45per book.
- This option is for a signature and remark sketch from Ben Bishop and Kevin Eastman on EACH book - that means 10 sigs and 10 sketches, the CGC costs and Kevin's fees multiplied by 5 - that's why you see such a price jump on this option. Please be prepared to wait a few extra months for your books if you select this option. We unfortunately have no control over Kevin's busy schedule, and we also have to ship the books across the country and back.
* USA CUSTOMERS: Shipping sets priority mailonlyfor safety and tracking!